picture of me (73.5 KiB, 626*387[AR=1.62], enlarged to 694*429) HELP:
This is 'picviewer.php'. It's a program for viewing pictures. You can adjust picture size and quality. The line over the picture contains a simple description of the picture, the file size and the pixel size on the
server (aspect ratio in brackets). If you are seeing a reduced or enlarge picture, you'll see that information too. The following buttons will appear when they are appropriate:
* 'go back to...' Click on this to return to the page you were on when you decided to look at a picture. This button appears when that information exists.
* 'auto size' Click on this to make pictures fit on the screen (a picture is either enlarged or reduced). This button appears when in 'actual size' mode.
* 'actual size' Click on this to view the picture in the size that is on the server. This button appears when in 'auto size' mode, or whenever the size isn't already 1X. Also, this button enables the 'larger' , and
* 'larger' Click here to make the picture larger. The sizes allowed are 1/8X, 1/4X, 1/2X, 1X , 2X, 4X, and 8X. This button appears when 'actual size' mode is selected and the current size is less than 8X.
* 'smaller' Click here to make the picture smaller. The sizes allowed are 1/8X, 1/4X, 1/2X, 1X , 2X, 4X, and 8X. This button appears when 'actual size' mode is selected and the current size is greater than
* 'set auto size' Click on this to set the size to be used for 'auto size'. This button appears when in 'auto size' mode. Note that if you have limited bandwidth, consider using a small picture here.
* 'set bandwidth saver' Click on this to reduce the quality of pictures to save bandwidth.
* 'download' Click here to make your browser prompt you to download the picture (as a JPEG). Note that the picture will be sent 'as is' with no resizing or bandwidth reduction. If you want that, use your browser's